Drive more sales, build trust and improve your conversion rate
SIP Reviews Shortcode for WooCommerce allows you to show reviews in any post or page
with a fully customisable style and advanced features.
If you have a landing page for your product that is not a WooCommerce product page, then this plugin is perfect for you. It allows you to insert the reviews of the product you are promoting anywhere you like. It also inserts the product Schema into the page, allowing you to display the rating directly from Google’s search results.
Take control of your product reviews
WooCommerce product pages are great, but sometimes you have to promote products from a normal post or page. In the past you would have to manually copy/paste your product reviews, but SIP Reviews Shortcode for WooCommerce is here to the rescue! Not only it will show a live feed of your product reviews, it will also insert Schema and show your product rating directly from Google’s search results.
The plugin is packaged with the following features:
- Display product reviews anywhere with a shortcode.
- Display product reviews anywhere via widget.
- Insert product Schema (name, price, rating) anywhere with a shortcode.
- Customisable style. The plugin comes with a color picker for all elements so you can easily match your theme in a few minutes.
- Ability to customise product name for Schema. Sometimes how you named your product in WooCommerce is not the name you want to show in Google’s search results. No problem, with SIP Reviews Shortcode for WooCommerce you can display any name you choose.
This plugin is compatible with WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro.
Get the PRO version – Even more features!
This plugin it’s a free edition of the plugin SIP Reviews Shortocde for WooCommerce. Although the free version
is full-featured and you can display unlimited reviews for any product anywhere, the PRO version provides more features:
Show review submission form for any Woocommerce product anywhere with a shortcode
2 extra awesome designs
Aggregate reviews from different products or categories
Once the plugin is installed and activated, click on the icon “SIP Plugins” that will appear in the left hand side menu.
Shortcode usage example: [woocommerce_reviews id=”2075″ product_title=”My Awesome Product” no_of_reviews=”5″ ]
- id (optional) is the ID of the WooCoommerce product you want to display. [woocommerce_reviews] without id input will show the reviews of the current product if applicable.
- product_title (optional) is the name of the product you want to display. This is used for Schema only (by default is the product name in WooCommerce).
- no_of_reviews (optional) is the number of reviews loaded per page (default = 5). Additional reviews can be loaded after clicking in “Load more” button.
Need Support? We Got Your Back
All of our plugins come with free support. We care about your plugin after purchase just as much as you do.
We want to make your life easier and make you happy about choosing our plugins. We guarantee to respond to every inquiry within 1 business day.
Please visit our community and ask us anything you need.
Install and activate the plugin.
You will find ‘SIP Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
Usage is explained in the plugin backend.
Can I display the submit review form for a Woocommerce product using a shortcode with this plugin?
The free version of the plugin does not support the display of the review form, but you can do this with SIP Reviews Shortocde PRO for WooCommerce
Contributors & Developers
“SIP Reviews Shortcode for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.2.2 – 03/26/2021
- WordPress test major release issue
1.2.1 – 08/19/2019
- Fixed function name issue
1.2.0 – 04/04/2019
- Updated FontAwesome 5
- Updated Structured Data
1.1.9 – 12/08/2017
- Fixed Improved security
- Fixed Issue with validator.w3.org
- Fixed AJAX load
- Fixed Minify css and js
1.1.8 – 03/29/2017
- Fixed deprecated method
1.1.7 – 12/22/2016
- Added Shortcode support for sku
1.1.6 – 09/21/2016
- Fixed minor CSS bugs
1.1.5 – 08/27/2016
- Added multi site support
1.1.4 – 07/20/2016
- Added the ability to show reviews via a widget
1.1.3 – 06/26/2016
- Fixed rating count like More then 5 stars (5.12 out of 5 stars)
- Fixed After click on the bar or number of stars – nothing happend
1.1.2 – 06/09/2016
- Fixed bullet points bug
1.1.1 – 05/24/2016
- Fixed jQuery Error
1.1.0 – 04/05/2016
- Fixed id (optional)
1.0.9 – 04/11/2016
- Updated Structured Data= 1.0.8 – 03/18/2016 =
- Updated SIP panel to version 1.0.3
1.0.7 – 03/01/2016
- Fixed minor js bugs
1.0.6 – 01/29/2016
- Added character limit for reviews
- Bug fixes
1.0.5 – 11/17/2015
- Review authors’ first and last name are now displayed by default
- Fixed undefined constant error
- Included PRO version information
1.0.4 – 10/22/2015
- Improved css
- Enhance the code structure
- Added font awesome for stars and other symbols
- Enhance ajax functionality
- [Fixed] Reply ratings don’t count as 0 star rating
- [Fixed] Show full comments for long comments
1.0.3 – 09/09/2015
- Plugin now accepts multiple instances on the same page
- SIP version 1.0.2
1.0.2 – 09/05/2015
- Fixed an issue where stars would not appear selected when users submit a review
1.0.1 – 08/21/2015
- Added prefixes to the function names
- Added plugin usage guide tab on the settings page
- Added the discrete credit link checkbox option in plugin settings page
- Added affiliate/credit link option on settings tab and front end
- Updated SIP panel to version 1.0.1
- Updated the postion of submenu items in SIP Plugins menu
- Updated plugin icons
- Fixed minor CSS bugs
- Fixed error notice position issue on plugin settings page
1.0.0 – 08/10/2015
- Initial release