Simpul Facebook by Esotech
This plugin is designed to access a facebook feed and display it in a WordPress Widget.
- Derped and didn't use wordpress standard for before_widget and after widget. Sorry. Updated.
- Found and removed reference to SimpulEvents static function.
- Added check for slider gallery to prevent inappropriate height for non-slider galleries.
- Galleries were not the correct height, causing style problems. Fixed this by having it match the height of the images therein.
- Removed upscale, fixed bug that prevented it from happening as it did before.
- General code cleanup, added a div around \<a> tags again.
- Added a checkbox to upscale images. (BETA, still testing)
- Facebook thumbnail size fix.
- Fixed a cache bug that appeared after the overhaul.
- Massive overhaul. Performance increased and all data should be reliably displayed. Empty/deleted posts are now skipped.
- Please reconfigure your widgets, option variable names have changed and their text has been reworded for clearer understanding.
- Fixed PEBKAC programming error.
- Fixed nasty bug with caching.
- Added caching capability.
- Updated script queuing for efficiency and to prevent any conflict with other plugins, including other simpul plugins.
- Added Position: Relative to image galleries to ensure height and width wont break layouts.
- Added condition to jQuery Loading possibly causing backend problems for Widgets on some installs.
- Cleanups + Added Thumbnail Resizer
- Cleanups + Added Slider Capability.
Requires: 3.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-10-15
Got something to say? Need help?