- Expand zip document.
- Drag and drop entire "simplycaptcha" plugin into your plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin from the admin of your WordPress installation.
- Once activated a tab will be created on the admin toolbar, it should be near the bottom, called "SimplyCaptcha." Click on that tab.
- Place your key and your website url in there and turn on or off the areas you want captcha enabled or disabled. If you need a key, get it from http://www.simplycaptcha.com
- Go to your website and check to make sure its working!
Comments, questions, see http://www.simplycaptcha.com