Simplr Registration Form Plus+
This plugin allows users to easily add a custom user registration form anywhere on their site using simple shortcode.
- Add settings link to main plugin page.
- Fix default field sort (first_name and last_name should be in it).
- Add username to activation-succes email.
- Add translation files and load them.
- Add nl_NL.
- updated modal to work with WordPress version 4.1
- remove references to PluginUpdate class
- fix backward compatibility and sreg.class.php error
- Fix "undefined" notices
- Fix incompatibility with login_message filter
- Fix moderation login bug
- Add 'simplr_activated_user' action
- Fix moderation comments and default email.
- Fix for PHP 5.2 backward compatibility
- bugfix: namespace the form class
- bugfix: silence some php undefined var errors
- feature: add moderation
- feature: allow user submitted vars in confirmation email
- enhancement: use new wpmediamodal instead of thickbox
- feature: integrate custom fields with admin tables
- bugfix: callback function bugfix
- bugfix: update tinymce button to accomodate wordpress 3.5
- bugfix: Thank you page routing
- bugfix: Recaptcha save
- bugfix: Critical bug on network check
- bugfix: Critical fix on admin profile
- bugfix: Updated mutliuser check for 3.3
- feature: Custom Thank You page
- feature: Updated styles to fit better with WordPress 3.3+
- feature: Add Chosen JS library for better UI on admin pages (plan to exten this to front end forms)
- feature: Auto*registration for FB Connect users.
- bugfix: login form on profile page if user is not logged in
- codebase: Reorganized admin form saving functions
- bugfix: profile bugs, checkbox "checked" and hidden profiles on backend
- bugfix: non*required having asteriks other undefined index bugs
- bugfix: fixed bugs related to 3.3 and style fixes
- bugfix: reCaptcha api keys save error fixed.
- Bugfix:Added backward compatibility to field ordering.
- Bugfix:Turned Off Error Reporting.
- Feature: Profile page shortcode
- Feature: Field types for checkbox and call back functions.
- Feature: Profile page redirect
- Bugfix: Fized Facebook classes to avoid conflict with other plugins
- Bugfix: FB conflicting with other plugins.
- Bugfix: old profile fields deleted on activation
- Bugfix: FB connect footer error
- Feature: Adds Facebook Connect
- Feature: Add error field hi*lighting
- Feature: Adds custom registration fields to user profile
- Bugfix: fixed issue with non*required custom fields
- Bugfix: fixed tinyMCE button registration issue in WP 3.2+
- Added Facebook Connect Integration.
- Fixed validation bug.
- Added instruction video.
- Added Auto*Update.
- Added implementation button to WordPres TinyMCE Editor.
- Add new filters and hooks.
- Email validation.
- Allows user to set their own password.
- Additional security to prevent registering administrative role via plugin.
- Added filters for adding fields and validation.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.1
Last Updated: 2015-2-28
3.4 out of 5 stars
2 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?