Step-by-step installation documents
After downloading the plugin, you will find Simplified Social Share located under Plugins.
Activate your plugin in WordPress by clicking on "Activate".
For a step-by-step installation guide please follow this:
WordPress installation and configuration
Configuring the Widget
- After activating the Simplified Social Share plugin, you'll notice a new icon located on the admin menu called Social Sharing. Click on it to open the plugin settings.
- If new to Simplified Social Share you'll be asked to activate this plugin using your email address.
- Once you've activated the plugin you'll be presented with the plugin options.
- These options allow you to enable or disable horizontal and vertical sharing widgets and the placement of widgets. Here, you can also select sharing providers to display (up to 8) and use the rearrange section to modify the order of the first theme selection.
- If ever you find yourself wanting to return to default click on the Reset Options.
- The horizontal sharing shortcode is [LoginRadius_Share] and is located for reference under the Advanced Settings Tab.
Technical Support Questions
How do I implement Social Sharing on my WordPress website?