Details about the usage of this plugin (including troubleshooting issues) are maintained at the SimplePie Plugin for WordPress page at the SimplePie documentation wiki.
Brief Version History
- 2.2: Added support for setting your preferred cache location, improvements to error handling, more noticeable error messages when problems arise, support for more Media RSS data, support for new SimplePie 1.1 methods, support for WordPress 2.5, and stopped bundling the SimplePie API in favor of relying on the SimplePie Core extension.
- 2.1: Added support for feed post-processing, better error handling, and fixed issues with installing in the wrong location.
- 2.0: Complete re-write from scratch. Now a full-fledged WordPress plugin complete with control panel.
- 1.2: Added support for the 'showtitle' and 'alttitle' keywords.
- 1.1: Better error handling, and support for the 'error' keyword.
- 1.0: First release.
Besides this plugin for WordPress, the SimplePie team also develops the following feed-related stuff:
- SimplePie -- This is the core PHP library that powers everything we do. Super-fast, easy-to-use RSS and Atom parsing in PHP.
- SimpleReader Mobile -- An online news feed reader designed for mobile devices (iPhone, iPod touch, Blackberry, Palm, PSP, Windows Mobile, Opera Mini, etc.). Perfect for keeping up with feeds on the go.