Simple TNX Widget will automatically add TNX.NET ads code on your blog sidebar widget. This Plugin is very easy to use. Plugin will add special widget in widget panel. Your can add this widget in any place of yours sidebars. All your need is put your TNX Username in Simple TNX.NET sidebar widget.
Please note that installed plugin will show a link to TNX.net as a test link to see if plugin is worked before actual advertiser put link on your site, after you link has been sold, this link will be dissapeared and changed with real advertiser link.
- Download Simple TNX Widget.
- Login to wordpress admin and go to Plugins tab > Add new > Select Upload tab and upload this plugin then activate.
- Now go to Appearence => Widgets and add “Simple TNX Widget” into sidebar.
- Enter your TNX login/username and the title for widget. Save your changes.
- You’re Done.
This plugin is tested on WordPress 2.7 – 3.5.1, and it doesn’t need database.
Please visit plugin page for more info.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple TNX Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Ver 1.0 – Initial release
- Ver 1.0.1 – Small fix for User ID
- Ver 1.0.2 – Some code cleanup and compatibility for WordPress 2.9
- Ver 1.0.21 – Fix for widget not showing on the widget tabs in WP dashboard