- Download the zip file, and unzip it.
- Upload the entire folder (PIXELovely-testimonials) to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Now, to start using it, just:
- Add some testimonials in the new testimonial section.
- To display the testimonials in a sidebar or other widgetized location, simply drag the widget named "Random Testimonial" to your widget area. You may open the widget panel and choose a number of testimonials to display.
- To display the testimonials in a post or page, type the shortcode [testimonial] into any post or page that you like. You can display more than one testimonial at a time by specifying a number, like this: [testimonial number=3] Just substitute your number for my 3.
- To create a testimonials page, where all your testimonials are shown at once, use the shortcode above, but set the number to 0. When you use 0, no limit will be used, and all of your testimonials will be shown at once.
- If you forgot how to use the testimonial plugin at any time, I've placed a 1 page user manual directly into the testimonial section of your admin area. You're welcome! :)