The plugin « Simple Photos Contest » permit to very simply manage a photos contest.
Made available by « Conseil général de Loir-et-Cher » – delopped by « Artefacts »
- You can upload photos, add them a description and a photographer name.
- Photos can be ordered by hand (with the mouse ;-).
- Photos are not add to the WordPress media manager, to keep it clean. They are stored in a dedicated folder.
- Two images are computed to show to visitors: one thumbnail and one view. The original photo is stored too but not displayed to visitors.
- Vote is open and close automatically between this configured open date and close date.
- Several options are possibles for voters:
** Only one vote by photo,
** or one vote every X hours (like one vote a day).
- You can export all votes in a spreadsheet file, some statistics are proposed in this spreadsheet.
- To avoid abuse visitors must be authenticated to be able to vote. Several authentification schemes are available:
** A code sent to a email address
** Google account
** Facebook account
Too much erros when you turn on wp_debug... Does anyone have experience with this plugin?
0.5 – detect php version requirement at startup
0.4 – is the first WordPress.org release version.