I cant get this plugin to activate. Can you please help?
We don't want your website to violate the WordPress TOS. Here's a rundown of exactly what this plugin checks for during activation and why you may be having trouble activating it.
- Simple Photon Photos first checks to see if Jetpack WordPress.com is installed. If it is not found, activation will fail.
- After finding Jetpack, Simple Photon Photos checks to see if it is activated. If Jetpack is not activated, activation will fail.
- If Jetpack is activated, Simple Photon Photos will check to see if you have >= 2.0 (Photon API was introduced in v2.0). If your version of Jetpack is less than 2.0, activation will fail.
- Once we've verified that you have at least Jetpack v2.0, Simple Photon Photos will check to see if the Photon API Module is active. If it is not, activation will fail.
- If all of the above pass, activation will succeed. Enjoy.
Can I preview my photos before inserting them into a post?
Not at this time, but we're actively working on this feature. Expect this functionality to be included in future releases.
I've selected multiple images in >= WordPress 3.5 and Simple Photon Photo settings are displayed as default values even though I've changed them. Is this functionality correct?
At this time it is, however we'll most likely be updating this in a future release. Please stay tuned for updates.