Simple Parse Push Service
This is a simple implementation for Parse.com Push Service (for iOS, Android, Windows 8 or any other devices may add).
- Fixed metabox not showing on "post" edit page
- Stability fixes
- Send Push Notification for scheduled posts
- Send Push Notification via 'edit menu' for any Post Type. Posts are enabled by default but any other Post Type can be selected from the Settings menu.
- Ability to add channels or disable them completely
- Ability to change meta box priority
- Ability to add extra parameter (key/value pair) while sending a Push Notification using the plugin's dashboard
- UI changes
- Bug fix
- Ability to include post's id as extra parameter
- Auto-send Push Notification through parse.com service with every post publish
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.6
Last Updated: 2014-8-9
0 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?