Easily embed and play any MP3 in your sidebar. Push-button ease!
Features of Easy Music Widget
- Lightning Speed Setup – Just enter your MP3 URL and you’re done!
- Easy Settings – Upload an MP3, find an MP3, Autoplay your track, Loop your track, and more!
- Fast Customization – Pick a new song or adjust your settings very quickly!
- Showing off your latest music addiction
- Introducing your visitors to recommendations!
*Want to see more features? Need Support? Visit the support forum!
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag ‘Easy Music Widget’ to your sidebar
- Update the settings in the widget: URL, autoplay, loop etc.
*Need Support? Visit the support forum!
- Can I play other formats instead of MP3s?
No, currently we do not offer other functionalities. (We might, in the future) However, the fastest quick fix around that is to convert your music format from wma, wav, etc to MP3. (You can see many types of converters here: http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&safe=off&site=&source=hp&q=mp3+converter )
- How Do I Upload My Own Songs?
WordPress has an in-built upload feature! Login to your admin panel, then go to Media > Add New on the sidebar and upload your MP3.
- Can I Add More Than One Song?
As of now, no. We are currently working on implementing a full playlist.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Music Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Huge bug fixes, stable version released.