This addon allows you to specify a MailChimp list name for each of your access levels. When members join your site, they get signed up to the specified MailChimp list.
This addon requires the simple membership plugin.
After you install this addon, edit your membership level and specify the mailchimp list name. Then go to the MailChimp settings interface and specify your API Key.
Read the following page for step by step usage documentation:
I was expecting, but this plug-in, adding to the list did not realize.
- Mailchimp signup will be triggered when members are added via the admin dashboard also. Requires Simple Membership v3.4.5 or higher.
- Updated the Mailchimp API library to their latest version (v3.0). It requires PHP v5.3 at least.
- It will now perform Mailchimp signup when used with the WP User import addon.
- Minor fix for the form builder integration.
- Added integration with the form builder addon.
- Minor architectural improvements.