This addon allows you to configure an after login page for each of the membership access levels you create in your simple membership plugin.
This addon plugin will automatically redirect the members to the appropriate page after they log into your site.
After you install this addon, edit your membership levels and specify the redirect pages and the addon will take care of the rest.
swpm-after-login-redirectionfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Works easily like WP Membership !
Thank, this is a good plugin, easy to use and does exactly what it says.
Too bad you can’t redirect on registration. Add that function, then I’ll change it to 5 stars.
This works, although I agree it should be part of the main program or there should be a note in that program telling you about the addon.
I use Simple Membership and this works perfectly for directly my members to the lesson booking page of my school.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Membership After Login Redirection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added a new feature to enable redirection to the last page (where they clicked the login link) after the member logs in. You need to upgrade simple membership plugin for this to work.
- Registering the actions and hooks earlier so they don’t have a race condition on some sites.
- Moved the after login redirection action inside the plugins_loaded hook
- First commit to wordpress.org