This plugin creates a point and click interface to add Google Street View panorama’s to your posts and pages. Click on the appropriate media-button to insert one. You can add as many panorama’s as you want and style them individually using CSS.
- Easy to use (if you have used Google Street View before, you will recognize the interface)
- No template hacking required
- No API key required
- CSS can be used in the quicktag for advanced styling
- New in this version: address searchbox
When you add the view to the post/page, the plugin generates a
[streetview] tag. This tags contains the location and point of view information:
[streetview width="100%" height="250px" lat="34.360988" lng="-86.693436" heading="-94.17771883289124" pitch="-3.342175066312998" zoom="1"][/streetview]
The orther attributes (eg. width and height) are converted to CSS and you can add you own CSS as well. For example, this code will generate a square (500×500) street view window, with a green border:
[streetview border="green 1px solid" width="500px" height="500px" lat="34.360988" lng="-86.693436" heading="-94.17771883289124" pitch="-3.342175066312998" zoom="1"][/streetview]
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it!
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Google Street View” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Searchbox to find your location faster
- Fix some bugs
Add the icon for the media button
- The plugin now lives with the media buttons in the upload/insert section, where it belongs!