- Fixed a bug in the permalink structure
- The generated XML sitemap now includes the URL's using the website's permalink structure
- Fixed a problem where users had a permission issue when installing their plugin
- A new option lets you choose where to store your XML sitemap. Default is the plugin's directory.
- Fixed a small typo in the frequency dropdown menu, which made the sitemap not validate when a monthly frequency was chosen
You can now tweak the following settings in the Options panel :
- enable/disable priority and/or frequency
- enable/disable the tags
- enable/disable the categories
- choose to store your sitemap XML file in the root of your website or in the plugin's directory
We also modified a few functions' name in order to prevent duplicate function names inside WordPress
- Fixed all <? with <?php for servers only accepting <?php
- Added the possibility to enable/disable the "last modified" paramter"
- Fixed a bug where Google Webmaster Tools complained about a duplicate entry in the XML file
- Made sure the plugin is compatible with WordPress 3.5.1