The buy now button is not currently supported.
- Download and extract the “simple-google-checkout-cart” folder
- Upload the “simple-google-checkout-cart” folder to your WordPress plugin directory, usually “wp-content/plugins”
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Google checkout, tools -> Google Checkout shopping cart
- Create any random product that you want
- Look at the second text area box with the following instructions “Add this code only once for each html page, just before the tag”.
- Add the Code in the text area directly before your closing tag
- Can I use a buy it now button?
Currently this plugin does not support “buy it now” buttons
- Can I add options to my products?
Currently this plugin does not provide that functionality. However, I do have plans to add the ability for multiple options and prices.
- I see the button, but nothing happens when I click “add to cart”
Make sure that the code specified in installation steps 4-7 in in place on your site.
- Can I see this plugin in action?
Here you go: Linksys Print Server WPSM54G Product Page
- What if I get an error or the price or button does not show up?
Make sure that you put a semi-colon after each value: [gtitle=my title; gprice=49.99;]
- Be sure not to use ‘$’ for price
The price is a number, eventually I will strip out non-numbers, but that did not make it into this release.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Checkout Shopping Cart Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.