This plugin follows the standard WordPress installation method:
- Upload the 'simple-google-analytics.zip' file to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory using wget, curl of ftp.
- 'unzip' the 'simple-google-analyticsz.zip' which will create the folder to the directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin through 'Simple Google Analytics' submenu in the the 'Settings' section of the WordPress admin menu
- Add your google analytics ID there. An example of Google Analytics ID --> UA-0000000-0.
- Choose if your blog is on a sub-domain or not. This option is defined in your Google Analytics settings page. Do not change if you don't know.
- Enter the domain where your WordPress is.
- Save it & your done.