Primary goal of this plugin is to manage the donors and beneficiaries information on a wordpress blog.There is no option for accepting donations through the plugin.Admin or Editors can add donors and beneficiaries
information through dashboard and publish it on a page using shortcodes.
* Allow to publish donations information on page
* Manage beneficiaries information
* Simple shortcodes
* Everything under a single ‘donations ‘menu
Available shortcodes are:
[donations] -For displaying donors information on a page.
[beneficiaries]-For displaying beneficiaries information on a page.
- Upload Simple Donation Manager(SDM) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3.Add donor details by clicking “Add Donation”
4.Add beneficiary details by clicking “Add beneficiary”
- use shortcodes[donations][beneficiaries] on a page .
How to display donation details?
Create new page and use the shortcode [donations].
How to display beneficiaries information?
Add shortcode [beneficiaries] to new page.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Donation Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 Initial release