- Right-to-left language support. Special thanks to Ardeshir Partovi that helped me as a beta tester of plugin in RTL. The scrollable layout does not work properly in RTL;
- Translation for language Persian (Farsi) fa-IR, done by Ardeshir Partovi. Included in this version;
- Changed the CSS class "accordion" to "sb_accordion" in vertical layout to avoid conflicts with themes and plugins that use this class.
- Fixed bug in IE 7: generated when the option "Remember last opened tabs" is not checked.
- Added option "Layout of horizontal tabs" in the instance of the plugin;
- Added option to remember the last open tab (cookies);
- Added option to set the expiration time for cookies.
For more details on the changes in this version go to page Plugin sidebarTabs 3.0.
- Created the Option: Check "Yes" if you uses jQuery UI library in the blog (Avoid conflict with the jQuery Tools library, used by sidebarTabs plugin, since both have the tabs function);
- In "Create New sidebarTab" was added the title of widget (if exists) in the dropdown where you select which widget should be associated with the tab;
- Small adjustments in the plugin interface.
- Created the option "Default arguments before and after widget of your theme": Some themes, without the use of defaults arguments before and after widget, break the sidebar layout. Others don't work correctly with them. So I created this option and leave the choice up to each one. An excellent explanation this issue is the comment (#69) made by Clifton in page of plugin;
- Created the option "Align horizontal tabs on the left".
- Added the option "Display in sidebar" in the instance of the plugin;
- Implemented new uses of the plugin. See further details and an example;
- Added in the parameter "Background of vertical tabs" in "sidebarTabs Options" the option "Normal";
- Added the parameter "Background of horizontal tabs" in "sidebarTabs Options" with values "gradient" and "normal";
- Added a field in the "sidebarTabs Options" to include the margin (CSS) of the instances of plugin.
- Fixed bug concerning the parameter "Exclude Title" of the plugin instance;
- Fixed bug of stylesheets for Default theme;
- Fixed bug in display order of tabs - parameter "Orders sidebarTabs". Now the tabs are displayed in exactly order specified in this parameter.
- Fixed problem of permission denied what occurred with some users of plugin;
- Now, the field "Unregister Widget" existing in the creation of sidebarTabs work according to the desired one. This means you can have the widgets of the sidebar included in an instance of the plugin, besides those who are in the Inactive Widgets area. Of course, since the checkbox is checked to ensure that the widgets are not displayed again. Only the sidebar widgets to be below the instances of the plugin;
- Added the possibility to select the effect of vertical instances: default, fade and slide;
- In principle, this version is compatible with WPMU. Requires test;
- Other minor adjustments.
- Fixed bug where two vertical instances are created and only one worked correctly. Error indicated by Harold in the comments of plugin homepage, thanks;
- Fixed bug in the CSS file (styleSidebar.php): font-weight of tabs;
- Created an option to customize the background of vertical tabs: standard and in accordance with the definition of colors the tabs (preview).
- Including the possibility of creating multiple instances;
- Display the instances in horizontal and vertical layout;
- Selection of the corners the tabs between 18 options using the jQuery Corner plugin;
- Parameterization of font the tabs: weight, size and family.
Fixed bug in the css stylesheet file of plugin - position of arrows in layout "Scrollable without icons". Sorry for inconvenience.
Introduced the possibility to choice of display layout of plugin interface. Now, you can choose the layout among of the four options below:
- Fixed tabs without icons,
- Fixed tabs with icons,
- Scrollable tabs without icons,
- Scrollable tabs with icons.
- Introduced possibility of use icons in the tabs instead name. For further details see Faq item.
- Small corrections in the file translation for the Portuguese of Brazil.
- Fixed errors in the css stylesheet of plugin. Examples: the text color in the panes and the li:before instruction used in some themes.
- Fixed bug in the preview of the tabs active, inactive and mouse over in the "sidebarTabs Options".
- Included the option "Text color in the panes". See "sidebarTabs Options".
- Fixed bug in loading jQuery Tools library
- Introduced the use of scrollable tabs;
- Changes in the plugin interface.
- Included files (po/mo) translation to Portuguese of Brazil.