To make the plugin work you only need to do:
- Install the plugin OR unzip the downloaded file to /wp-content/plugins/
- Go to your plugin settings and enable the plugin.
- In the backoffice, under settings, you will have a new section called "Sidebar Form". Go to that section and make all the modifications you need.
- To use the plugin on your sidebar, just drag and drop the widget called "Sidebar Form" in the widget section.
- You can also display the form to your posts or pages by inserting the shortcode [SIDEBAR-FORM] on every pages or posts you want.
- If you are not recieving emails, you may need to turn off Allow Comments on the page where you place [SIDEBAR-FORM].