The Shutterstock Affiliate Plugin is designed to help affiliates earn money by introducing new customers to Shutterstock. Use this plugin to easily show image search results from Shutterstock within your WordPress site. Earn commissions when customers follow links from your images and make a purchase at Shutterstock.
You must be a member of the Shutterstock Affiliate program and have a Shutterstock API key to use this plugin. Apply to Shutterstock’s Affiliate Program Today.
- Show Shutterstock image search results in addition to, or in place of, the regular WordPress search results.
- Shutterstock image widget for showing Shutterstock images next to your content
- Highly customizable appearance including: number of images displayed, thumbnail size, color and styling.
- Show Shutterstock Image search results on any WordPress post or page using our a simple shortcode editor.
- Auto-detection of Keywords and show images accordingly to your content
- New caching system integrated for even faster user experience
Affiliate Program & Support
- Spanish – Maria Ramos (http://www.webhostinghub.com)
You can install the plugin automatically from within your WordPress interface. Simply log in to WordPress, select Plugins from the menu and then Add New. Search for “Shutterstock Affiliate” and click the install link to automatically install the plugin.
For older versions of WordPress or manual installation: 1. Download and unzip the plugin zip file. 2. Upload the entire folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
Once you have the plugin installed, activate it through the in WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu. Look for the Shutterstock link at the bottom of the left-hand column of your WordPress admin site. Visit the Shutterstock panel within your WordPress admin site to enter your API key and Shutterstock Affiliate Program account number, and to adjust your options.
- Q: How do I get a Shutterstock API key?
A: First, you must apply for and be accepted to the Shutterstock Affiliate Program. Visit http://affiliate.shutterstock.com/ to apply. Once you are approved, you may request an API key by writing to email@example.com. Please include a link to your site and a description of how you plan to use this plugin.
- Q: How can I learn more about Shutterstock Affiliate Program?
A: Please visit http://affiliate.shutterstock.com/ for a complete explanation of the program.
- Q: I have a question or need help – where can i find it?
A: Please check our Help & FAQ Website for a more detailed help.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Shutterstock Affiliate Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added Spanish translation (thanks to Maria Ramos from http://www.webhostinghub.com)
- Tested with WordPress 3.7.1
- Cache disabled by default
- Fixed issue with search result sortation options
- Updated affiliate links
- Complete rewrite from the ground up
- Added support for the new Shutterstock affiliate program
- Added support for tracking and report variables via sub-ids
- Added filter to show only results of a particular Shutterstock contributor
- Added new languages for frontend and keywords
- Added auto-recognition of users browser language
- Added widget to show image results and search forms
- Added shortcode editor to show image results in posts and pages
- Added auto-detection of keywords within posts, pages and widgets
- Added new caching system
- Enhanced API speed
- Added custom content below image results
- Added loader text
- Added many more appearance settings
- Tested up to: WordPress 3.5.1
- Fixed the “Nothing Found” issue
- API Connection Engine replaced
- New Feature: You can now replace the “Nothing Found” message with own Shutterstock images or with newest/random/most popular image for specific keywords
- Initial release