Simple WordPress Stats Plugin to show Google Page Rank, Alexa rank, Twitter follower count, Google plus one count, Technorati rank, Number of Posts, Number of Comments, Trackbacks and pingbacks, Feedburner count etc. anywhere on your wordpress blog to show off to your visitors.
You can show the vital blog stats and chicklets in a sidebard widget just by using a shortcode.
It is a good idea to show off some of the vital statistics of your site to your visitors (potential advertisers). If you don’t want the hassle of updating your ‘Advertise Here’ page of your blog every few days with the important statistics then this plugin will come in handy
For information and updates, please visit the WP Vital Blog Stats Plugin Page.
There are three ways you can use this plugin:
- Add the [wp_blog_vitals] shortocde to a WordPress post or page to show the blog stats.
- Use the <?php echo print_wp_blog_vitals(); ?> function from a template (.php) file
- Use the ‘WP Blog Vitals’ widget from the widgets menu
- Can it be configured to control which stats are shown to the visitors? Yes
- Is the Cache timer configurable? Yes
- Can I show my twitter follower count to my visitors? Yes
- Can I show google plus one count of my Google plus page? Yes
- 1.8 Added the option to show Google plus one count of your Google plus page.
- 1.7 Added twitter follower count and updated for WP 3.6
- 1.6 fixed a minor bug with the alexa rank checker API