Show Category Posts Fade in/out
The Random Featured Post plugin allows you to display a random post from a designated category as a "featured" post.
- Download and unzip to your plugin folder.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins section of your dashboard.
- (Optional) Create a "Featured" category.
- Go to the "Featured Post" options in your dashboard and select the categories from which you would like posts to be randomly selected.
- Check the "Show Posts" box and click "Update" to save your changes.
- Place a call to the show_posts_fade() function in your template, most likely in your main index template just before the loop.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.0.5
Last Updated: 2010-11-11
Got something to say? Need help?