This plugin will provide functionality you to show posts from a category into a post/page using the [ostlist] shortcode.
This shortcode accepts a category id, the order in which you want the posts to display, and the number of posts to display. You can use [ostlist] as many times as needed with different arguments. Usage: [ostlist argument1=value1 argument2=value2].
For video tutorial : Click here
- Download show-posts-in-lightbox.zip
- Decompress the file contents
- Upload the show-posts-in-lightbox folder to a WordPress plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin from the Administration Dashboard
- Open the Widgets page under the Appearance section
- Drag the Show Posts By Category widget to the active sidebar
- Configure the widget options to suit your needs and click Save
It’s ridiculous what I just went through to find out what the arguments are. The plugin works via shortcodes. But there is no documentation on it. You can watch a youtube video of someone typing irrelevant things. Go to the website for more detailed instructions it says…. nope, bad link. So this is all there is for documentation… [ostlist argument1=value1 argument2=value2]
Contributors & Developers
“Show Post In lightbox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors