This plugin enables you to add a ShortBurst newsletter sign up form to your WordPress website or blog. All that is required is ID of your ShortBurst mailing list. All valid submission will then automatically be added to your mailing list, ready to send your email marketing campaigns to. Requires a ShortBurst account to work.
Check out shortburst.co.uk to sign up for free.
- Where do I find my ShortBurst form ID?
- Log into you ShortBurst account.
- In the side menu, under ‘Email Broadcatser’ click ‘Website Integration’.
- Click ‘Generate Subscription Form HTML Code’.
- Select your mailing list.
- Click ‘Generate Form Code’.
- You should see some generated code. Copy the value of the field named ‘hidFormInfo’. This should be about 120 characters in length.