Automate your feed with Simprosys and sync your products effortlessly. The plugin uses the Content API method for submitting feeds and provides seamless integration with Google and Facebook. You can submit an unlimited number of products from your WooCommerce store based on the product limit of your Marketing Platforms.
* Google Shopping Feed and Facebook Product Catalog submission
* Google Dynamic Remarketing and Conversion Tracking (Supports Enhanced Conversion also)
* GTIN Assignment option within the plugin
* Filtering and Bulk Edit option to work on various attributes
* Different Product ID formats to choose from
* Product Submission using single or multiple categories
* Title and Description Customization option
* Create Promotions Feed
With a long-standing history of working for feed submission with more than 50k merchants on Shopify, we realized that something better than all the other alternatives available for WooCommerce can be made, to make things easier and help our merchants achieve their business goals.
INSTANT SYNC YOUR UPDATES TO GOOGLE AND FACEBOOK
Here our plugin will act as a bridge between your WooCommerce store and your Marketing Platforms (Google & Facebook).
No need to struggle with XML Feed, CSV files, or setting fetching frequency, our plugin does the process on its own. All your product data and updates related to it are synced automatically to the marketing platforms with no extra effort within a few minutes so you can stay ahead of your competition anytime.
PROMOTIONS FEED FOR ALL OR SPECIFIC PRODUCTS
Attract buyers to purchase your products on Google Shopping with exciting Promotions. This will give you an instant advantage over your competitors. You can create promotion feeds within the plugin for both, specific and all products.
PRODUCT FEED SUBMISSION USING CATEGORY
Do not want to submit all products to Google and Facebook? No need to worry. Our plugin supports feed submission using product categories. You can use the multiple categories option from our plugin to submit selective category products.
Easily navigate within the plugin to assign various missing attributes for your products and resolve any error using the Filtering and Bulk Edit feature.
CONVERSION TRACKING AND DYNAMIC REMARKETING
All essential tags required for tracking your Ads performance can be integrated with full control and we also support the latest Google Enhanced Conversion Tracking. This gives an instant advantage for succeeding in your Campaigns.
MULTI-COUNTRY FEED SUBMISSION
Want to submit a feed for multiple countries? Our plugin will help you in submitting a feed to multiple countries which are based on your store’s default language and currency as we are not working currently with any translation app. There are no extra charges to submit feed for additional countries.
ADVANCED FILTERING OPTIONS
When you are working on the addition of attributes like custom labels, google product categories, and assigning the age group and gender, you should be able to filter the products based on several parameters. Various filtering options like a simple search, filter based on specific criteria, or multiple filters at the same time are supported.
CUSTOMIZE TITLES AND DESCRIPTIONS FOR RESPECTIVE PLATFORMS
Sometimes you might feel that the Title and Description in the Feed can be different from what you have on the Website for better performance in Shopping Ads results.
And we exactly have this feature in our plugin to edit the product titles and descriptions.
SECOND IMAGE AS PRODUCT IMAGE AND ADDITIONAL IMAGES
As per the appearance of your store, you might wish to keep the primary product image of products with matching backgrounds. But this may not be suitable for Marketing Platforms so you can submit the second image as the main image of the product within a few clicks from our plugin.
Also, submitting additional images of your products for advertising gives you an advantage in your Advertising Goals.
PRODUCT ID FORMATS
Our plugin provides Four types of Product ID Formats
* SKU as a Product ID
* Variant ID as Product ID
* Variant ID with prefix “gla_”
* Product Group ID with Variant ID
We recommend our merchants to select SKU as Product ID format. Using SKU as Product ID format is beneficial for managing feed and while migrating to our plugin or any other plugin, you won’t lose product-level performance history.
CHANNEL SUBMISSION CONTROL
If you do not wish any product to be submitted to All or Specific marketing platforms while continuing to sell it on your WooCommerce store, then you can simply exclude the product from our plugin using this feature.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER PLUGINS
For SEO Title and SEO Description we support integration with plugins such as Yoast SEO. Also, we are compatible with plugins for GTIN such as Product GTIN(EAN, UPC, ISBN) for WooCommerce, WooCommerce UPC, EAN, and ISBN.
IS THERE A TRIAL AVAILABLE?
You will get 28 Days of the trial period which allows you to explore our plugin and use all available features. After that, there is a charge based on the Total Published Products on your WooCommerce Store. We do not charge you for the variants you submit.
For pricing structure and plans please check the link
If you’ve installed our plugin or ready to install the plugin then please have a look at our Help Docs it may be helpful. You can also connect with us directly over email@example.com we’d be happy to hear from you.
Shopping Feed for Google and Facebook plugin installation and setup steps:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the ‘Shopping Feed for Google’ Menu added in the admin navigation
- Click on the “Setup App” button
- It will redirect you to our Web-based Interface and open your session
- You will have to log in with your Google account which is associated with Google Merchant Centre or the Facebook Business Manager account in which you want to submit Facebook Catalog
- Choose your Feed configurations and Request to generate Feed
- The plugin will automatically get products from your WooCommerce store and Submit them to Google Merchant Centre or Facebook Catalog.
Contributors & Developers
“Shopping Feed For Google and Facebook by Simprosys” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- We strongly suggest upgrading your old version to 1.3
- Fix issue with WooCommerce API
- Fix curl timeout error
- Added Conversion Tracking
- Dynamic Remarketing Tags and Conversion Tracking tag fixes applied.
- Remarketing tag bug fix for variable products.
- Products submission from single or multiple categories.
- Dynamic Remarketing Tags & Conversion Tracking Tags bug fixed.
- Enhanced Conversion Tracking.