After checkout, a customer’s email, name, and phone number will be added to your Zendesk.
This process occurs in the background without needing action from the user.
With Shopp + Zendesk you no longer need to enter this information in manually. It is done automatically with each order.
- Need help with your Shopp ecommerce store? Hire a Shopp developer today.
- View additional WordPress plugins for Shopp by Lorenzo Orlando Caum, Enzo12 LLC
- Follow Lorenzo on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, and Github
Credit to Adam Sewell who wrote the original code that allowed data to be transferred from Shopp after checkout. This code has been extended for several other services.
Credit to Brian Hartvigsen who created the a PHP API Wrapper for the Zendesk API.
Need a Shopp developer to help you with your Shopp? Hire a Shopp consultant today.
What do you think about video tutorials for Shopp? Online training for Shopp from Shopp 101
- How do I get a Zendesk account?
Visit zendesk.com to register for an account.
- What is Shopp and how do I get it?
Shopp is an ecommerce plugin for WordPress. Learn more about Shopp.
- Are there any other extensions available for Shopp?
Yes, there are different extensions available including emailing marketing, short message service (sms) notifications, forms & reporting, help desk, and more. Please visit Shopp 101.
- Changed name of menu from + Extensions to Shopp 101
- Verified support for WP 3.9.2
- Verified support for Shopp 1.3.5
- Removed links to old domain name
- Only load CSS on WP admin screen
- Moved to new menu
- Verified support for Shopp 1.2.4 and 1.2.5
- Removed social sharing
- Verified support for WordPress 3.5
- Fixed broken links
- Corrected grammar errors
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.2
- Added notice for Shopp 22.214.171.124 and prior (no longer supported)
- Added links to Amazon Wishlist
- Corrected html syntax
- Fixed CSS date format
- Corrected errors from array(&$this
- Verified support for WordPress 3.4.1
- Verified support through Shopp 1.2.3
- Added support to extend plugin further
- Removed unneeded styling in css file
- Minor updates to admin page content and layout
- Corrected html syntax
- Removed referral links
- Fixed a PHP Notice that was appearing in the Shopp debug log
- Reduced overall size of plugin
- New plugin interface screenshots
- Removed references to images removed in the prior release
- Added Other Notes
- Removed banner ad (WordPress Plugin Guidelines) and replaced with links to http://optimizemyshopp.com
- CSS improvements
- License is now GPLv2
- Fixed spelling and grammar errors
- Fixed CSS border issue
- Added option to donate through the Shopp Help Desk
- Added RSS Feed
- First version!