The WooCommerce Name Your Price extension lets you be flexible in what price you are willing to accept for selected products. You can use this extension to accept user-determined donations, gather pricing data or to take a new approach to selling products!
None at this time
None at this time
When this plugin is enabled, Woocommerce prevents the shopfront from linking to any product you set up as name your own price
This is a simple but effective plugin. Functionally it does exactly what i need. One strange User Experience concern that is a big one as it will lead to a decrease in sales:
It allows you to set a minimum amount that you are willing to accept but on the product page it displays that amount as the 'suggested price' instead of the 'minimum price' I don't want to suggest to my customers to pay the minimum amount. I want them to pay what they want.
It would be great if this could be changed or better yet if we had the options to change that text ourselves. I know its prob an easy fix via CSS but I wouldn't know how to do that.
- Don’t allow negative values (Thanks Ben Deschamps)
- Shatner trying to set prices on all items
- Allowing enforcing minimum
- Force naming a price
- Fix default template value
- Fix radio buttons not saving
- Fix “A”
- Fix missing admin button
- Change settings to allow disabling of templates and override price template, also add an out of order require
- Change admin interface from checkbox to radio button, to improve stability. NOTE: you must re-add products to Name your own price on update!
- Fix missing content
- Remove Debug Text
- Changing the way the price html is loaded into a template.
- Fixing fallout from renamed file
- Rename File
- Update Readme
- Initial Release