Fixed count update to work with an ajax call.
- Fixed bug where drafts were included in query
- Added better error handling for get_counts()
- Filter added to get_posts so that it can be hook in to query all post types. (Full integration for all post types in the pipeline)
- Tested up to 4.0
- Made sure stats will only update once a minute to reduce load on services.
- Removed strstr for earlier php compatibility.
- Removed anonymous function for earlier php compatibility.
- Bugfix to remove duplicate posts from the widget.
- Rebuilt from the ground up. Now relying on better api calls a more stable foundation. Notice the 'a' in the release number, this is the alpha for the plugin relaunch. Feedback is crucial, so please don't hesitate.
- Files removed from package that were supposed to have been removed with previous update.
- New clean sleek design
- Plugin rebuilt bottom up to increase efficiency.
- Caching added.
- API calls done asynchronously.
- Digg stats removed. Will consider returning them with popular demand.
- Tumbnails removed.
- Nothing really happened here. First version is 1.1 for aesthetic reasons.