Displays the number of times the current page has been shared on Facebook and allows visitors to share it themselves. Uses awe.sm for tracking and offers Google Analytics integration even without an awe.sm account. Pulls count and click data from Facebook as well as awe.sm.
- Display the number of shares and on hover the total number of clicks for those shares (displays Facebook logo when 0 shares)
- Large or small button
- Track the shares from the button using your awe.sm API Key or fbshare.me links
- Add Google Analytics parameters to fbshare.me links
- Configure the colors of the badge in the large button
- Disable the button on Pages
- More info on Sharecount for Facebook, with info on how the button works.
- Learn more about awe.sm, so you can get the most out of this plugin.
- Find out how to use the awe.sm APIs, so you can build your own cool tools.