Just activate this plugin and it will display the share buttons (Facebook Like, Tweet and Google plus buttons) on the bottom or on the top of the posts and pages.
In the admin panel you can configure the settings of the plugin. You can change the share buttons settings and set the display settings.
- Upload the share-buttons-simple-use directory (including all files within) to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
For questions contact with the plugin author – Ruben Sargsyan.
Contributors & Developers
“Share Buttons Simple Use” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Google buzz button is removed.
- Google plus button is added.
- Now you can choose the share buttons you want to be shown.
- Add [share_buttons_simple_use] in any place of post(s) or page(s) where yo want the share buttons to be displayed.
- Google buzz button is added.
- First release.