Shadowbox is an online media vieiwing application similar to Lightbox and Thickbox but with more functionality. Supports all types of media.
shadowbox-jsfolder from the
shadowbox-jsfolder to the
Settings -> Shadowbox JSand install the required dependencies if needed
1. Create a link in your post in the following format (This link can be to pretty much anything including websites, video files, YouTube, Google Video and inline content):
<a href="http://domain.tld/directory/to/image.jpg" rel="shadowbox[album]">Image</a>
2. Be sure to include
rel="shadowbox" as this activates the plugin.
rel="shadowbox[album]" is included the portion listed here as
[album] will group multiple pictures into an album called album. Do not use
[gallery] to define an album as WordPress has a shortcode that will interfere.
4. If you are using this as a lightbox replacement you do not need to change
rel="shadowbox". Shadowbox.js supports
5. If you want to make a gallery/album and only want one link to display you can use
class="hidden" to hide the additional links.
6. See http://shadowbox-js.com/doc/usage.html#markup for detailed markup instructions.
7. If you are using using Shadowbox globally for all images but have an image you do not wish to use Shadowbox on use
rel="nobox" in your image link.
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 5 years ago
Active Installs: 10,000+
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been marked resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?