SF Autosuggest Product Search is a plugin for add Woocommerce search Autosuggest to your ecommerce.
It’s very simple to add Autosuggest Product into your ecommerce.
Choose your preference from SF Autosuggest Products settings.
Add [sf_pa_search] shortcode where you want.
1. Go to Plugins -> Add New
2. Search for SF Autosuggest Products
3. Install and active the plugin “SF Autosuggest Products”.
1. Download the plugin .zip file
2. Log in to yourdomain.com/wp-admin
3. Click Plugins -> Add New -> Upload
4. After installation activate the plugin
Can I show the product thumbnail in search suggests?
Yes, you have to flag “Show Thumbnails” option in settings page.
Can I show the product category in search suggests?
Yes, you have to flag “Show Categories” option in settings page.
Can I exclude some products from search suggests?
Yes, you can exlude products by ID in settings page.
Can I exclude some categories from search suggests?
Yes, you can exlude categoies by ID in settings page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SF Autosuggest Product Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SF Autosuggest Product Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added sf_pa_autosuggest_results filter to filter results.
- Added wpml compatibility
- Added ability to customize “Show all results” text