Adds a setting under Settings -> Reading to allow the front page post count to be controlled independently of the main post count and adjusts paging to accomodate for this.
pre_get_posts hook and checks for the
$wp_the_query query being passed, so won’t work with
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set the front page post count in the ‘Reading’ section of the ‘Settings’ menu
- Where do I set the number of posts to be displayed?
The plugin adds a “Front page shows at most” field to the Readings settings page in the Dashboard.
- Why doesn’t it work with my theme?
Due to the way that the WordPress query system is structured, the plugin may not work with usage of
Contributors & Developers
“Set Front Page Post Count” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Adds missing default for when no front page count is set
- Avoids applying query filter in admin
- First public release