A plugin that interacts with the StopForumSpam.com api to protect your
website. Find out how many unwanted attempts have been blocked in Dashboard >
Tools > Seriously Simply Spam Blocker.
Simply upload/activate the plugin and you’re good to go.
Installing “Seriously Simple Spam Blocker” can be done either by searching for “Seriously Simple Spam Blocker” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customise the plugin from its settings page
- NONE! Because it’s that easy to use.
- But seriously, when are more features coming?
Soon. More options are coming, such as which pages to block on, how strict you
want your filtering, etc.
Contributors & Developers
“Seriously Simple Spam Blocker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 4.5 compatible
- This still works with 4.3 🙂 Making sure y’all know that.
- Update default confidences for better protection out of the box.
- Updated compatibility
- Secured the settings form
- Added ability to adjust spam settings.
- Plugin adopted and revamped.
- Fixing bug that broke media uploader in WordPress 3.5
- Adding support for touch devices (only works on some devices)
- Fixing issue where spam blocker would not show in some browsers
- Improving cross-browser support
- Adding Modernizr check for drag and drop functionality
- Adding option to hide spam blocker from specified submit buttons
- Improving AJAX form handling
- Removing spam blocker from widgets and WP search form
- Initial release