Serbian addons extend Woocommerce to technically match specific Serbian legal and accounting conditions.
The main objective of this plugin is to adapt WooCommerce to speficic requirements of Serbian market.
Secondary objective is to make life easier for owners and administrators of Serbian WooCommerce stores, by adding quality-of-life tweaks.
- Customer types – persons and companies
- Additional fields for company number and tax number
- Remove unneeded fields in Serbia (Address 2 and State)
- Company fields are automatically hidden when purchasing as a person
- Disallow specific customer types from making orders
- Company fields are automatically displayed in user account, administration and order e-mails
- Transliterate currency symbol
- Lightweight – Plugin uses optimized autoloader, and minified assets
WooCommerce logo used with permission
- Upload serbian-addons-for-woocommerce.zip to plugins via WordPress admin panel, or upload unzipped folder to your plugins folder
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce->Settings to manage the options
Can I make a B2B system by limiting customer type to companies
Yes, you can
Contributors & Developers
“Serbian Addons for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Serbian Addons for WooCommerce” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Serbian Addons for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
You can view the full changelog on Github