Check the SEO health of any url.
- Get Domain Authority
- Get Page Authority
- Check Page Load Speed
- Find how many backlinks
- Find how many outbound links
- W3C Validation Check
- Analyze Domain and Keywords
- Get a To-Do List for making improvements
Embed a form on any page of your website to promote it for generating leads. Get others to submit their email address for doing a site audit and contact them to help with the errors in their report. Perfect plugin for seo agency and web developers.
- Marketing agencies. You can allow your website users to generate site audits to see if they need your services.
- Developers. You can allow your clients to generate site audits and fix the issues for them.
Why You Need This
- Generate 10x more leads and sales by promoting a seo audit report to your targeted customers. Get your lead’s website details on what errors they have and email them directly about how you can help them. It’s the easiest way to make sales you’ll ever find.
- Capture Leads in Database, view lead details
- Contact leads directly from wp-admin
- View past audit reports from all leads
- Comment on conversations you have with leads
- Track lead status
- Multiple Form Layouts
- Remove “Powered by…” text
- Whitelabel SEO Report
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WP Site Auditor” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin by GreenJayMedia you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Is there anything else required?
Yes, you will need to install the “Redux framework” plugin to view the settings page. Also needed are api keys from Moz and Google Page Insights. We have instructions on how to get the api keys.
Why do I need api keys?
The plugin gathers data from various sources to show in a report. The api keys are needed to check the seo scores from the sources.
Any other costs?
No. The Google Page Insights API is free, the moz API is free also. Redux framework plugin is free also.
You can purchase the premium version of the plugin for extra features, which is optional.
- Can I export my leads?
The freemius version does not store leads. The premium version has the option to save leads, view lead details, contact them, and export to CSV.
Contributors & Developers
“WordPress SEO Audit Plugin – WP Site Auditor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
V 1.2.4 – 2021-09-02
- FIX – DOM parsing library is not compatible with PHP +7.2
V 1.2.3 – 2020-12-30
- CHANGE – Sometimes the top scores don’t load
V 1.2.2 – 2020-11-14
- CHANGE – Updated freemius sdk
V 1.2.1 – 2020-10-06
- FIX – Report broken when whois check fails
- CHANGE – Replace redux framework with native settings page
V 1.2.0 – 2020-06-06
- CHANGE – Allow to translate the plugin
- CHANGE – Migrate to Google Pagespeed v5
- CHANGE – Add .pot file for translations
- FIX – Wrong size of logo in the email template.
- FIX – Wrong domain age text
V 1.1.1 – 2020-03-19
- CHANGE – Indicate how to improve the email deliverability in the welcome page
- CHANGE – Prevent empty templates while sending emails
V 1.1.0 – 2020-02-24
- NEW – Add option to not display the report after submitting the form, only send it via email
- CHANGE – Ignore stop words when counting top words
- CHANGE – Improve the mobile design
- CHANGE – Redesign the report
- FIX – The results page doesn’t show the content under rare server configurations
- FIX – The email template doesn’t show line breaks
V 1.0.3 – 2019-11-15
FIX – Shortcode is not recognizing the layout parameter.
CHANGE – Welcome page instructions.