Check the keyword density of your articles with this pretty cool SEO Live Keyword Monitor plugin in realtime. All you have to do is adding tags to your article using the standard WordPress tag box and press save. The SEO Live Keyword Monitor box will now check the current keyword density of the selected tags in realtime while you are writing your article. On-page optimization based on your selected tags has never been easier!
A brief Markdown Example
- Checking keyword density
- Upload Folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can also use the WP Plugin-Installer
- How to use the Plugin?
- Select the tags you want to track for keyword density by adding them to the WordPress tag box
- Important: Press once ‘Save’or ‘Refresh’ (for published articles) to update your SEO Live Keyword Monitor Box
- Write your article and track the density in realtime
- You can also check older articles where tags already have been added
Contributors & Developers
“SEO Live Keyword Monitor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
First version, no changes yet