SEO All In One Webmaster Tools is about complete website in-depth report, review and show advices to your site SEO issues to help your sites better SEO structure and rank higher in Google search position than your competitors.
The tools generate instant PDF SEO report your site as a reference and show to your clients for step by step SEO guide.
You will see the SEO report features as following:
1) SEO Content such as Title, Description, Keywords, Social OG tag, images and text to code ratio.
2) IN-page SEO links reports & advices
3) SEO Keywords reports & advices
4) Site Usability reports & advices
5) SEO Document reports & Loading Speed advices
6) Mobile Friendly advices
7) Site Analytic Tools advices
8) Site Marketing tips & advices
9) Site Ranking & Backlink report
10) Site Security check
11) And much much NEW SEO report features coming soon!!!
When you login to your WordPress site Admin, hover your mouse to the left side bar, find “Plugins” Tab, then click “Add New” link, use keywords “seo all in one tool” to search for this plugin, you will find our plugin Named “SEO All In One Webmaster Tools” BY “Metric Buzz”.
After that, you willl need to install the plugin, then Activate it, and find plugin at the bottom of the left side bar.
Please see this Screenshot for reference:
We want to keep you updated and answer your questions!
Visit http://metricbuzz.com/blog/seo-all-in-one-webmaster-tools-plugin-faq/ for all FAQ information about our SEO plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SEO All In One Webmaster Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Facebook Shares
- Twitter Shares
- GooglePlus Shares
- Pinterest Shares
- Linkedin Shares
- Alexa Ranking
- Alexa Backlinks
- Check Domain Authority
- Daily Unique Visitor
- Daily Page Views
- Google Page Speed Score Is
- Google Indexed Pages Are
Yahoo Indexed Pages Are
Check Google Safe Browsing
- Check spamhaus.org Blocklist
- Fixed some bugs.
- Changed the syle.
- Check if sitemap file exists
- Check encoding
- Check W3c Validity
- Check Email Privacy
- Check deprecated HTML
- Nested Tables Advice
- Inline CSS advice
- CSS count advice
- JS count advice
- Added new style.