The SellFire Affiliate Store Builder Plugin gives affiliates an easy way to add product advertisements into their blog. It’s completely free to use and as an affiliate you keep 100% of your commissions.
When you use SellFire, you do not need to download or import large data feed files or use a different tool for each affiliate network. You simply use SellFire.
- Search nearly 60 million product advertisements and over 18,000 affiliate coupons and deals.
- Easily create custom product and coupon galleries to add to your blog posts or pages with our one of a kind point and click design studio.
- Import affiliate products into WooCommerce, PremiumPress, ShopperPress, and CouponPress
- All product and coupon links will automatically have your affiliate IDs embedded into them.
- Check out our demo site, The Purser’s Desk
- Automatically creates a product page for every product that is included in your SellFire product galleries.
SellFire has integrated with the largest affiliate networks in the world and has products and coupons from over 3,000 merchants. We currently work with:
- Commission Junction
- Link Share
- Google Affiliate Network
- Affiliate Window
So what are you waiting for? Try it out now.
- What do I need to use the plug in?
To use the WordPress plug in, you will need:
- A web site running WordPress version 3.0 or higher
- An affiliate account on one or more of our network partners
- How much does the plug in cost?
The WordPress plug in is free and licensed as open source software.
If you are a developer, feel free to modify, extend and redistribute it.
For the plugin to work, it must be linked to a SellFire account. You can sign up for SellFire for free at sellfire.com.
The free subscription limits you to 3 advertisement displays.
- Plugin introduced
- Fixed page header bug
- Added meta box to Page Editor
Large update to the plug in. You can now create, modify, and preview your stores
from right within WordPress. If you do not already have a SellFire account,
one will be created for you automatically.
- Fixed issue with merchant selection not saving
- Other various bug fixes
- Fixed issue where entering your registration key could cause loss of data
- Adding ‘Quick Store’ functionality – the ability to create a display or products or coupons all without leaving the WordPress post editor
- Fixed issue with page editor caused by bad HTML introduced in 2.3
- Improving plug-in compatibility with various themes
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Launched product pages
- Launched facetted search
- Launched importing to WooCommerce
- Launched importing to PremiumPress themes ShopperPress and CouponPress
- Updates and fixes for the product pages feature
- Added support for Yoast
- Fixed issue where plug-in can crash on the settings page
- Fixed issue with the compatibility setting not working under certain circumstances
- Fixed issue with product page redirects not working