Port is a different way to sell tickets.
Port is ticketing software for selling admission on your website. You tell Port what you’re selling, how much it costs, and how many you have. Port then generates a buy button for your website, so you can put your brand and your tickets on the same page.
Port is simpler—and cheaper, too.
Unlike ticketing services that take an extra cut for event discovery, Port keeps pricing simple and reasonable. Oh yeah, and you get paid weekly 🙂
Port is only 1.5% + 3% for credit card processing per order (with no per ticket fee). Buyers pay the fee making Port completely FREE for you
- Download the plugin directly from WordPress
- Activate the plugin
- Sign up for an account at sellwithport.com (it’s free)
- Create your products
- Copy the snippet of code from sellwithport.com for your “Buy Tickets” button
- Paste the snippet into your WordPress page or post
- Click the add the ‘port-button’ tag from the right sidebar of your WordPress dashboard
Please check out our Support Center at support.sellwithport.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sell tickets with Port” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release of Port — sell tickets on WordPress without setting up an event page