- Download the package with the newest version of Sell from Blog from the official WordPress.org repository
- Go to Plugins->Add new menu
- Upload tha plugin to your server and activate it
Configuration menu is at
Settings->Sell from Blog
- Sign up with a premium SMS service provider which will give you a package of codes for you to validate against.
- Enter the codes in the configuration panel, comma separated.
- Create a secret directory inside your WordPress installation, for exmaple `/secret32Dfk8lcDR/` and set it to be readable only by you and the web server (750, rwxr-x---)
- Put an empty index.html file inside the folder.
- Put your file inside the directory and make it readable only by you and the web server (640, rw-r-----)
- Put a `.htaccess` file into this directory, containing only this line: `deny from all` (if you are on a web server which does not support .htaccess, find othe way to block access to this directory from outside)
- Put the path to the file in the configuration panel, for example: `/secret32Dfk8lcDR/my-ebook.zip`
- It's a good idea to compress your file beforehand
- Configure the confirmation message and the email message
- Write a sales page and put `[sell-from-blog]` shortcode wherever you want the form to appear.
- Remember to inform your buyers how to obtain the premium code, and to put a TOC of the premium sms service