Self Shortening Permalink URL for WordPress Blog
Self Shortening Permalink URL for WordPress Blog. ATENTION: one of these files, "wp-config.php" or "index.php", must have write ac
- One of these files, "wp-config.php" or "index.php", must have write access, otherwise, shortened links will not work.
- Disabling plugin does not mean the loss of links, they will continue to function until the plugin code from in wp-config.php or index.php will be manually removed.
- Any other changes to the plugin can lead to malfunction or problems with the blog.
- Plugin programmer is not responsible for incompatibility with some blogs, or any version of WordPress.
- These folders should not exist in root blog: /i/ or /h/ or /z/ and also, there should be no page with slug name "z", "h" or "i" ... in 99% of cases should not be any problem.
- index.php is rewritten by an update of wordpress, so short-links will not work anymore. If wp-config.php is editable (and should be as usual), index.php is never be used.
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 2011-4-26
Got something to say? Need help?