Analytics for WordPress — by Segment
Analytics for WordPress lets you integrate more than 100 analytics and marketing tools with the flick of a switch.
- Bump snippet to version 3.0.0
- Fix for category retrieval bug
- Add context information to page calls.
- Fixed identify() method to only be called for logged-in users and commenters.
- Fixed fatal error when tracking WooCommerce products.
- Total refactor for WordPress plugin best practices.
- Addition of several helpful filters.
- Now sends category data for posts.
- New options to allow you to track user logins.
- Added eCommerce tracking for WP eCommerce and WooCommerce.
- Added Intercom Secure Mode support.
- Fixed a bug with non-static methods in newer versions on PHP.
- Fixed a bug where admins weren't being properly ignored.
- Fixed a bug that occured in older versions of PHP.
- Fixed a bug where the user permission level would be output.
- Added setting to ignore users by permission level (eg. Administrators).
- Made our page view events
noninteraction in Google Analytics.
- Added settings to turn off automatic event tracking.
- Fixed a bug that occured on uncommon page types.
- Fixed a bug that occured when installing straight from WordPress admin.
- Exposed a global
Analytics class for custom tracking.
- Added identifying commenters.
- Added tracking events for different page types.
- Bug fixes.
Requires: 3.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.1
Last Updated: 2015-1-14
0 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?