Accept online payments with or without a website.
Thousands of ambitious freelancers, businesses, and associations use Secudeal daily to get paid easily online for their products, services, or subscriptions, without any coding or complex integration.
Where can I report bugs?
Report bugs : firstname.lastname@example.org
- WordPress website.
- SECUDEAL account with unlimited pack here
- WooCommerce plugin. Allows you to turn your own WordPress platform into a full featured e-commerce solution.
- PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
- MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended
Before starting, make sure your WordPress environment meets the requirements listed above. To install the SECUDEAL Woocommerce plugin:
- Go to your WordPress admin plugin section.
- Add new plugin. SECUDEAL WooCommerce.
- Install the plugin (automatic plugin installation is fully supported).
- Activate the plugin.
- From the main left menu choose “SECUDEAL”. It will lead you to the settings page.
- Enter your SECUDEAL link. Save this info.
Manual installation method requires downloading the WooCommerce plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
If you encounter issues with the shop/category pages after an update, flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting “Save.” That should return things to normal.
Contributors & Developers
“Secudeal Payments for Ecommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors