Beat the competition with better content
Write search engine optimized content that engages and delights your target audience, advances them through the sales funnel and allows you to compete for the top of the SERPs.
WITH SEARCH EXPERIENCE, CONTENT MARKETERS CAN:
- Develop high-performing content based on real-time analysis that compares your working draft with the top performers on a given topic category
- Gain deeper insights and understand the nuances of your topic landscape through the analysis of related keywords, common questions, and search intent
- Rapidly evaluate content quality using content scoring and duplicate content evaluations
- Monitor the performance of published content and identify when it’s time to refresh seasonal and evergreen content for maximum rankings and traffic
SEAMLESSLY CONNECT WORDPRESS AND CONTENT EXPERIENCE
The Content Experience plugin has been purpose built to integrate the most important features of Content Experience directly in your WordPress editor. Enjoy real-time suggestions on how to create and optimize content based on the needs of your target audience and where they are in the buyer journey.
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
- Gutenberg Ready – the standard for WordPress 5.0, the plugin fully supports the Gutenberg Editor, seamlessly integrating into your publishing environment
- Classic Editor ready – if you’re on an older version of WordPress or just feel more comfortable with the classic editor, the plugin is compatible.
- World Class Support – Searchmetrics is consistently recognized as one of the top services and support organizations in the industry.
- The power of Content Experience in a familiar UI – enjoy the full power of Content Experience in the familiar and comfortable environment of the WordPress UI.
INSTALL SEARCHMETRICS CONTENT EXPERIENCE MANUALLY
- Upload the ‘Searchmetrics-Content-Experience-WordPress-Plugin’ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the Searchmetrics Content Experience WordPress Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Start our Setup Tutorial above.
Please be aware that the plugin uses a third-party API code provided by Searchmetrics GmbH that is not reviewed by the WordPress team. To analyze your text, the plugin will send it to Searchmetrics Content Experience API where texts can also be stored for statistical analysis.
Searchmetrics Terms and Conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
Starting with the Searchmetrics Content Experience WordPress Plugin consists of just one step.
INSTALL SEARCHMETRICS CONTENT EXPERIENCE FROM WITHIN WORDPRESS
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select ‘Add New’;
- Search for ‘Searchmetrics Content Experience’;
- Activate Searchmetrics Content Experience from your Plugins page;
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Searchmetrics Content Experience” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Searchmetrics Content Experience” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Searchmetrics Content Experience” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Briefings update functionality added.
Searchmetrics is taking over the Plugin:
– Update Text, Logo and Design
- Initial Release