- Download the plugin to a local directory on your computer (or use the plugin finder to locate the plugin on WordPress' site)
- Go to your WordPress dashboard (where you edit your blog)
- On the left side, click on Plugins -> Add New
- Under "Install a plugin in .zip format" click "browse" and locate the file you downloaded
- Click "Install Now"
- It should say "Successfully installed the plugin" if all went correctly.
- Click on "Activate Plugin"
- Under Appearance on the left column, click "Widgets"
- Click "Add" next to Searchles Discovery
- Very Important: On the right side, click "Edit" and configure the widget, then click "Save Changes".
- Change the size and colors of widget to make it fit your layout (optional)
- Email us at widget -at- searchles dot com for help
you are done! try viewing a blog post.
(Note: the widget will only show on post pages)