SearchFit is the ultimate online shopping cart solution. Driven by visionary thinking, the ecommerce platform combines two key components for online business success. SearchFit builds user-friendly and search engine friendly websites.
The SearchFit WordPress plugin gives the ability to use shortcodes to visualize products on the WordPress pages directly from the SearchFit store.
- Login to your WordPress
- Go to Plugins/AddNew and search for searchfit
- Clcik on the ‘Install Now’ link for the ‘SearchFit WP plugin’
- Go to Plugins/Plugins and click on the SearchFit ‘Activate’ link
- Go to Plugins/SearchFitSettings, configure the plugin, and read how to use the available shortcodes
- Download the plugin
- Upload the zip file into your blog’s plugins directory (typically
- Unzip the zip file
- Login to your WordPress and activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Configure the plugin through the ‘Settings’ link
- Refer to the plugin ‘Settings’ page for information about the available shortcodes and examples
Contributors & Developers
“SearchFit WP plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed “Error class getGroupOfProductsAsHtml is already declared” when using many shortcodes in one post.
- Initial release compatible with SearchFit v8.17 or above.