What if my site or parts of my site are password protected or are only available to logged in users?
Currently, only .htaccess password protected pages are supported, I'm currently working towards supporting WordPress User Authenticated indexing (depending what user group it's set to index as).
How can I include or exclude content on my page from being indexed?
- Exclude content within section(s) of your site by adding the class noindex to the element tag(s)
- Explicitly ONLY include content within section(s) of your site by adding the class onlyindex to the element tag(s)
How can I allow / disallow URLs from being indexed?
- Disallow the URI(s) in your robots.txt file
- Disallow the URI(s) with a meta robots tag w/ nofollow
- Disallow the link(s) with a rel attribute of nofollow
- Disallow many links within section(s) of your site by adding the class nofollow to the element tag(s)
search_engine_noindex() in your WP template before the
wp_head() runs in your theme
<meta http-equiv="X-Search-Engine-WP-Plugin" content="noindex" /> to your
<head> blog in your page